Friday, April 17, 2009

The Introduction

Hello to everyone joining me on this experiment. For me, blogging is a new thing. Yeah, I know. I'm way behind the times. But I've felt for some time that I have so many things that I want to talk about, and not enough people that are willing to listen. I don't claim to have some incredible insight that needs to be heard for the sake of humanity. No. In fact, my opinions are fairly insignificant in the grand scheme of things. And the things that I will be writing about are analyzed much more thoroughly--and accurately I'm sure--by conservative radio talk show host and political pundits who will reach a far greater audience than my feeble efforts will be able to procure. I am, nevertheless, compelled to write about these things, if for no other reason than to vent. If I gain some small reader support in the process, then all the better, but I am not holding my breath.

If you find something that interests you, provokes thought, or ignites rage, or if by some chance you agree with me, then feel free to pass the word on to others, make comments (I always welcome a debate), or print my writings out and burn them (or shoot them if you are a fellow gun owner like myself). But either way, thank you for visiting my site, and God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. "...print my writings out and burn them (or shoot them if you are a fellow gun owner like myself)."

    Hilarious. Well, I've enjoyed everything you've written on my sites and they've always been insightful. I'll be following your writing here closely.

    ReplyDelete